Selected Project Examples
Privatization of Multan Electric Power Company, Pakistan
In preparation for privatization of Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO), Fichtner conducts within a consortium a technical due diligence review. This includes assessment of MEPCO's assets and the need for investment on the basis of their condition, operational performance, and electricity purchases and sales. For implementation of the privatization plan, Fichtner prepares the required technical input such as responding to technical queries from potential bidders as well as an evaluation model for assessing the assets and the anticipated energy yields.
- Technical due diligence audit of distribution company
- Technical contributions during the transaction process
- Customers served: 4.86 million
- Length of HV and LV distribution lines: 413,000 km
- Number of 66/11 kV and 132/11 kV grid stations: 120