The Fichtner Group has a network of highly qualified engineers and consultants in all disciplines required for developing data center projects. Our capacities include central and decentralized systems with different security management requirements. Our experts are just as familiar with the requirements of national and international investors and development banks as they are with many local energy supply markets.
Considering our strong background in the energy and infrastructure business, our services are not limited to the data center boundaries. We can also cater for all surrounding aspects, such as power supply connections, connection to district heating grids for waste heat usage and other interfaces required for delivering a successful project.
- Hyperscale, Colocation & Enterprise Data Centers
- Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project & Risk Management
- Feasibility Studies & Site Selection
- Grid to Rack Conceptual & Detailed Design
- Handling of permit aspects
- Mechanical , Electrical, Control & Networking System Designs, Structural, Architectural Designs & BIM
- Security Systems, Fire & Life Safety, etc.
- Sustainability Studies
- Commissioning & Performance Testing Support
- Facility Tier Certifications