Selected project examples
Conceptual design and oversight of the Baden-Württemberg Smart Grids Platform, Germany
To properly fulfill energy-political and economic development needs, the Baden-Württemberg government initiated setting up of the state Smart Grids Platform (SGP). This serves as a high level management system for the various working groups and also as a communications tool. For this challenging project, the State Ministry of the Environment awarded a joint contract to Fichtner and the Oeko-Institut (institute for applied ecology).
- Preparing and conducting workshops with different project groups
- Organizing presentations of the Baden-Württemberg Road Map for Smart Grids and the Smart Grids Platform
- Dissemination of the roadmap externally
- Supporting players in the development of Smart Grids projects
- Consultation on possibilities for continuation of work on the institutional level