Selected Project Examples
Adoption of an information security management system (ISMS) to ISO 27001, Germany
For many years, Schwäbisch Hall’s municipal utilities have been addressing the issues of IT security specifically for network control, with evaluation of IT architectures and IT solutions as well as analysis and subsequent upgrading of the network control procedures. Fichtner IT Consulting assists the utilities with successive assessments in accordance with the German Association of Energy and Water Resources (BDEW) White Paper and NERC-CIP. In view of the prescribed ISO 27001 certification of the supply utilities, Fichtner also supports them in the area of network control to attain this certification.
- Evaluation of IT architectures and solutions for network control
- Analysis of implementation and operating regime of the network control system
- Assessments in accordance with BDEW White Paper, IEC/TS 62443-1-1 and NERC-CIP
- Supplier workshops for upgrading the control system under the aspect of IT security
- Support in the area of network control for ISMS certification to ISO 27001