With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For a wind farm project in Jordan starting June 2016 until February 2017 we are seeking an experienced freelance
Site Manager (m/f)
Your project activities
- Site supervision for the construction of an extension of a wind farm project by wind turbines including roads, crane platforms, wind turbine foundations, electrical interconnection, Statcom system for reactive power compensation
- As site manager you will represent Fichtner on the site - Fichtner plays the Owner’s Engineer role in the project.
- Assist in final inspection and acceptance of works of the first phase including wind farm operation building, civil works (roads, crane platforms, foundations, drainage etc.)
- Monthly progress reports for Client
- Organize and lead weekly site meeting
- Ensure health and safety measures on the site according to health and safety manual
- Respond to Client requests related to site issue
- Work closely with Fichtner home office based project manager
- Engineering degree (preferably civil)
- Previous experience in site supervision of wind energy projects
- At least 10 years of experience in wind industry or other energy industries
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711 8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F055, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.