With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For a coal fired power plant project in Dubai starting July 2016 until December 2018 we are seeking an experienced freelance
Resident Project Manager / Coordinator (m/f)
Your project activities
- Engineering Management and Design Review
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Organization of local Project Office
- Managing Design Review with Stuttgart Head Office experts
- Managing Meetings at client and on-site
- Coordination with client and EPC contractor
- Follow-up of open points
- Document Management
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 15 years of working experience
- Working experience: at least 3 coal fired power plant projects with 400 MW or bigger and 5 years of experience (2 projects) as project manager
- Strong in communication with different stakeholders
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711 8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F051, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.