With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For a rehabilitation project in Babil/Iraq starting October 2016 until December 2017 we are seeking an experienced freelance
BoP Specialist (m/f)
Your project activities
- Supervision of the repair and modification of the building and ponds of the waste water treatment plant
- Supervision of the construction of waste water treatment, water treatment plant, nitrogen plant
- Bachelor of Civil / Mechanical / Chemical engineering degree
- 15 years experience in design, construction, commissioning of water / waste water treatment system
- Demonstrated experience in the assessment of waste water treatment system and troubleshooting of systems out of service for long time and in performing chemistry testing and analyzing results
- Self-starter, highly motivated and able to handle work pressure and feedback
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule assigned tasks
- Effective written and oral communication skills (English language)
- Fully proficient in MS-Office and MS-Project
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711/8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F049, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.