With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For supervising of a hydropower project in Faizabad, Afghanistan to work from the beginning of April 2017 up to the end of the project expected in April 2019, we are seeking an experienced
Civil Engineer Hydropower Project (m/f)
Your project activities
- Coordination of installation planning on site in consultation with the supplier as Fichtner’s field representative
- Supervising of a development bank financed infrastructure development project
- Civil Engineer / Geologist
- 10+ years of experience in planning and supervising
- Experienced in Hydropower Projects
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711 8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2017F027, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.