With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For renewable energy projects in Africa and the Middle East we are seeking experienced freelance
Construction Supervisor (m/f) for photovoltaic and wind energy plant
Your main project activities
- As owner's representative responsible for construction supervision and management for the construction of a Photovoltaic and Wind Power Plant including its MV connection to customers grid
Following qualifications are required
- Engineer with electrotechnical background
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Experience in construction supervision, owner's engineering in PV and/or wind projects
- Experience in commissioning and testing of PV and / or wind power plants
- Experience in management / supervision of building construction
- Fluent in English and French language, spoken and written
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711 8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F046, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.