With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For a renewable energy project (June 2016 until March 2017) in Manama, Bahrain we are seeking an experienced freelance
Construction Supervisor (m/f) for photovoltaic and wind energy pilot plant
Your project activities
- As owner's representative responsible for construction supervision and management for the construction of a 5 MW photovoltaic and wind power plant including its MV connection to customers grid
- Engineer with electrotechnical background
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Experience in construction supervision, owner´s engineering in PV and / or wind projects
- Experience in management / supervision of building construction
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711/8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F046, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.