With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For a rehabilitation project in Babil/Iraq starting October 2016 until December 2017 we are seeking an experienced freelance
Your project activities
- Onsite supervision responsabile for coordination of rehabilitation of boiler and auxiliaries as part of Al Mussaib thermal power plant rehabilitation projec
- Supervision of waste water and water treatment facilities
- Ensure the onsite activities are performed in accordance with the project specification and in compliance with the project schedule presented by the EPC and approved by the client
- In coordination with the Boiler and BoiP supervisor you will conduct reviews of all site work and reports done by the EPC
- Coordinate all working activities of the EPC with other contractors
- Report all updates and potential schedule issues to the Project Manager in the main office located in Amman, Jordan
- Maintain the daily site log and issue a consolidated weekly summary report covering all processes onsite
- Engineering degree
- 15 years experience in similar position during the overhaul of Thermal Power Plants and construction of common facilities
- Knowledge of onsite-construction practice, environmental regulations and safety requirements is required
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to work with people of different cultural, ethnic and religious background and the different gender
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills (English language)
- Fully proficient in MS-Office and MS-Project
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711/8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F047, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.