With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
For construction of a hydropower plant in Chitral, Pakistan, to work from the beginning of May 2016 up to the end of the project in December 2017, we are seeking an experienced
Field Electrical Supervisor for a hydropower plant
Your project activities
- Check of design review and coordination of installation planning on site in consultation with the supplier as Fichtner’s field representative
- Monitoring the installation works of all electrical components
- Support in the field of local staff as interface to Fichtner’s Home Office
- Electrical engineer with many years of experience in conducting design reviews and site supervision
- 20 years of experience in hydropower plant construction, ideally in design review and site supervision
- Experience in planning and construction of switchgear installations and 132 kV power networks is essential
- Good general knowledge of electrical components: generators, voltage distribution systems, I&C, switching devices
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- International, technically challenging projects
- Wide degree of latitude for your own judgment within our projects
- Long-term projects for clients of high repute
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen under +49 711/8995-1595.
Interested? Then send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date at which you could start, quoting reference 2016F044, to freelancer[spam-protect]@fichtner[spam-protect].de.