With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
In the field of large-scale thermal power plants, we are looking to fill a position for a construction project near Karachi, Pakistan immediately with an experienced
Thermal Power Plant Engineer for Boiler Technology as Resident Engineer (m/w/d)
This power station is a 1 x 660MW Super Critical Coal based high efficiency Low NOx Power Plant. In cooperation with international project partners, Fichtner has been contracted to supervision on site, with the power plant scheduled for completion in 2023.
Your project tasks
- Bachelor’s, master’s or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years of post qualification professional experience
- Experience in site supervision with at least 3 supercritical projects
- Experience of successful erection and commissioning of boiler, most preferable experience with coal and lignite fired boiler
- Willingness to work in Pakistan on a limited contract ending 2022
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen on +49 (711) 8995 1595.Apply now Go back to the list