With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
To maintain our sustainable growth process, we are looking to fill a permanent position at our Stuttgart offices as soon as possible with a highly motivated:
Sales Engineer (m/f) for the Africa Region
This position is located in our BusinessDevelopment Division at our Stuttgart home Office.
- You continuously monitor the market situation to identify new sales prospects
- You draw up and cost proposals in close cooperation with our technical experts
- You submit proposals to prospective clients and negotiate these
- You provide advice and support to our existing clients
- You are responsible for establishing contacts with and acquiring new clients
- You contribute to developing new consultancy solutions
- University degree in engineering, business administration & engineering, or similar
- Ideally, you have experience working as a sales engineer in an international context
- As an advisor to our clients, you can explain complicated topics in a clearly structured and easily understood way
- You possess business fluency in German and English, while also having knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills within the company and in external dealings
- Flexible team player with inter-cultural experience
- Ability to cope with a heavy workload and communicate conviction
- Willingness to travel in Africa
- As an owner-managed family enterprise close to Stuttgart’s city center with a company tradition of over ninety years, we provide engineers with an environment that unites enduring value with innovative capability.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
- Conveniently located offices with company car park and nearby tram stops.
- An office canteen with a choice of freshly prepared menus.
- Wide degree of latitude so you can work under your own responsibility.
- Company get-togethers, sporting activities, training and further education programs as well as languages courses.
- As a member of a team you can always rely on the support of your colleagues in a working environment that promotes job satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Hans Harald Brandel on +49 (711) 8995 1558.Apply now Go back to the list