With over 1500 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
To maintain our sustainable growth, for our world wide engineering and consultancy projects, we are seeking for our Stuttgart offices an experienced:
Planning Engineer (m/f) for overhead power line construction
- Planning and design of HV and EHV power transmission lines with the emphasis on surveying and line routing, mast design with structural analysis, construction and logistics
- Preparing requirements dossiers comprising invitation-to-tender texts, specifications, data sheets, drawings and layouts
- Comparison and evaluation of bids / contractual specifications versus requirements dossiers
- Review of planning documents
- University graduate, ideally in electrical engineering
- Many years of experience in planning, construction or operation of HV and EHV transmission lines
- Experience as project manager, ideally with certification
- Experience in the consultancy sector would be a plus
- Preferably with knowledge of dealings with development banks
- Fluent English is essential, fluent German and/or French round off your profile
- Willingness to undertake short-term project assignments anywhere in the world.
- As an owner-managed family enterprise close to Stuttgart’s city center with a company tradition of over ninety years, we provide an environment that unites enduring value with innovative capability.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits and flexible working hours
- Short decision-making channels for a prompt response
- Wide degree of latitude so you can work under your own responsibility
- As a member of a team you can always rely on the support of your colleagues in a working environment that promotes job satisfaction
If you have any questions regarding the position on offer, please contact Thomas Agethen on +49 (711) 8995 1595. We would prefer that you use our online system to submit your application. Alternatively you can send your complete application dossier stating your salary expectations and the earliest date on which you could start, quoting reference „2016-058“ to email@example.com.Apply now Go back to the list