Consultant Engineer for Gas Turbines (m/f/x)
With over 1800 employees, Fichtner is Germany’s leading independent planning and consultancy enterprise. We are global players and tackle challenging projects in more than 100 countries. Among our clients are companies from the sectors of central utility supplies and waste management, international development and commercial banks, investors, public administrations, and energy-intensive industrial enterprises. We offer our clients a unique combination of engineering consultancy with classical management consultancy.
About the Division
The development of power plants including conventional power plants, renewable energy projects and waste-to-energy projects offers a wide variety of projects, in terms of technologies being applied, geographical location and tasks.
You will contribute to our projects in a steadily growing market with a focus on achieving the project-specific requirements. These projects will require you to work independently or as part of a large multidisciplinary team, depending on the type of project.
Our clients include institutional investors and development banks, government bodies, local authorities, and regulators, developers. utility companies and industrial companies.
We are looking to fill a permanent position at our Kuala Lumpur offices as soon as possible with a long-term oriented and highly motivated
Consultant Engineer for Gas Turbines (m/f/x)
In this role you will be executing power plant projects with a particular focus on the gas turbines with diverse job scopes raging from project development tasks to supervision of project execution. Your scope of work will include:
- Consulting in project development and execution of combined-cycle power plant (CCPP) projects with a focus on the gas turbines
- Execution of studies as part of development planning up to realizationPreparation of tender documents and specifications, bid evaluation up to project award
- Planning and execution of new built power plants, expansion of power plants and refurbishment of projects
- Supervision of project execution including process engineering, interface coordination, coordination of multi-disciplinary teams with the client and other project parties
- Technical expert for CCPPs and especially gas turbines for the supervision of commissioning and taking over of projects
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in process engineering, power plant engineering, mechanical engineering or other relevant studies
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in CCPP projects and especially gas turbines, with multi-year experience in supervision of design, procurement, construction and commissioning of CCPP plants
- Flexible to travel and support our international teams
- Hands- on attitude when required
- Team-player who enjoys working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing
- Strong command of English language both speaking and writing, further languages such as Chinese etc. would be advantageous
- As an owner-managed family enterprise with a company tradition stretching back 100 years, we provide an environment that unites enduring value with innovative capability
- Culture of staff appreciation, equal opportunity and attractive career prospects in an international job environment with staff originating from more than 40 nations
- Long-term development opportunities, with our staff’s average length of service standing at 10 years
- A modern digital infrastructure enabling staff to work remotely
- Wide degree of latitude, flexible working hours and the ability to work under your own responsibility
- Comprehensive fringe benefits, workplace health promotion, e-bike leasing, company get-togethers and communal sporting activities
- An office canteen with a choice of freshly prepared menus at our head office in Stuttgart, while staff at our branches or project offices are offered digital meal vouchers that they can dispose of freely
- Conveniently located offices with very good connections to public transportation
- A comprehensive and thorough induction with the possibility to participate in training and further education programs as well as languages courses in a company whose support you can always rely on and a working environment that promotes job satisfaction
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read the data protection information of the Fichtner Group. For more information about how your personal data is handled and how to exercise your rights, please view our Data Protection guideline.
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
+49 711 8995 1558